Thursday, February 5, 2009

My experience in Development Dialog


I had a great experience in the process of ‘Developmental Dialogue’. It is a three day conference of Social Entrepreneurs from all over  the world. More than 250 social entrepreneurs participated in this conference from USA, UK, Kenya, and South Africa and from our country also. 



In all this process I got an opportunity to be with foreign delegates, because I am the member of transport committee with Shailenrda. There are other 5 people in this team: Chandru, Mujafer, Beerling, Devdanm, Shrikanth. I got an time to speak with foreign delegates while coming from airport. I interact with them.






Apart from this I and my 4 members team don an entrepreneurial activities. We sold Dharwad famous Pedha in Developmental Dialog. This activity also promotes me to speak with delegates. I miss that day class room session.  

In evening we had dinner in Hotel Naveen, it’s a very bountiful hotel. I wonder to see Lady drummer performing there, there energy, there confidant were very good. Sorry to say that there is no support from the audience. The team expecting inspiration from the audience.


The last day of the ‘Development Dialog’ is very good experience to me. We sold 58 kg Pedha and by evening I am tired. We went to Hotel Trupti International. The small student from Dharwad performed ‘Bharat

 natya’ and some of them sung a song. It’s a refresh session for me after the three days. There also the same scenario as in

 Hotel Naveen. All delegates busy in their personal activities and performer performing at the same time.

Developmental Dialogue gave birth to many sweet memories among the participants. I am very happy because I will be the delegate for next 2010 Development Dialogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment